首页 设为首页 加入收藏 ENGLISH

外国语学院
SCHOOL OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
“相约晨曦”英文朗读月东莞校区晨读现场
习近平主席的十九大报告
外国语学院承办2020年全国大学生英语演讲比赛广东省分赛暨“外研社杯”全英语演讲大赛(广东赛区)
【外国语言文化节系列活动】英国文化体验课
你现在的位置 首页 > 党团建设 > 团建设 > 正文

因贝相识,浙江财经大学东方学院---2019年暑期“三下乡”之雕情贝艺社会实践队

发布日期:2019-07-27 | 作者:外国语学院 | 来源:

    你说,你想奋力冲出海底。

You say, You want to rush out of the bottom of the sea

 

    我说,我想竭力探寻海底。

I say, I want to sink down to explore the bottom of the sea.

 

从广东到浙江,从汕头到洞头。

The distance between Guangdong and Zhejiang,The distance between Shantou and  Dongtou.

 

相距了八百多公里。

Sum up to around eight hundred kilometers.

 

我们跋山涉水,终于相遇。

We trudged through a jagged rocks andtreacherous shoals, And finallyweencounter with each other.

 

缘分就是如此巧妙,

Destiny is so marvelous,

 

我们邂逅了浙江财经大学东方学院。

That bondsus with the another team.

 

博物馆里,交流会上,

In the museum,On the conference,

 

我们畅所欲言,各抒己见。

We bosom freely, So that wecould exchange mutual ideas.

 

这一切都是因为爱,都是因为我们爱你。

What all happened could be attributed to the cause of love, That is,We all love you!

 

爱海及贝,爱贝及艺。

We all love sea and shells, We all love shells and shell carving.

 

爱贝之人,皆同心。

We all love the one who is a mania of shells. Blessed by them, We come close together with one heart.

 

从此,我们便一同乘风破浪,

Herefrom, We set sail for the new route together;

 

让更多人认识你,爱上你。

To let more people know you, To make more people love you.

 

My dear shells!



排版:雕情贝艺社会实践队|苏 彪

文字:雕情贝艺社会实践队|杨诗咏

图片:雕情贝艺社会实践队|胡 兵

翻译:雕情贝艺社会实践队|陈德彪

初审:雕情贝艺社会实践队|陈德彪

复审:雕情贝艺社会实践队|杨晓仪

终审:雕情贝艺社会实践队|陈绮雯